Corporate responsibility (CR) at Schill + Seilacher benefits from a holistic approach towards our social responsibility. We focus specifically on sustainability, compliance, health and safety, environmental protection, achievement of the highest quality standards, together with a number of additional voluntary commitments.
- Our philosophy and corporate action respects and reflects the well-known fundamental principles included in UNGC, ILO and OEDC guidelines for multinational corporations.
- Our code of conduct defines guidelines for behaviour among our colleagues, as well as with our business partners. These guidelines are in line with internationally recognized ethical principles (business ethics).
- As manufacturer of chemical and technical products, we have voluntarily undergone the rigorous test procedure established by Eco Vadis, with the result of a gold standard. Furthermore, we have voluntarily joined the UN Global Compact.
- We fully comply with all legal requirements and directives pertaining to our activities, and regularly audit our continuing compliance.
- Among the main objectives of Schill + Seilacher are HSE (health, safety and the environment) responsibility, extending even beyond our own product and process chain.
- Schill+Seilacher attaches great importance to sustainability both in our strategic and operational activities, as well as to promoting the protection of resources for future generations
- Schill + Seilacher is certified in compliance with the quality standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 50001. We are furthermore committed to continuous improvement of our already very high level of quality in terms of products and services.
- Our model for success, tried and tested over many years in business, is characterised by a high level of cooperation with and satisfaction of our clients, underpinned by their trust and partnership, as well as our ability for innovation.
- We know and understand relevant markets and industries, and can rely on our global sales and service network to recognize trends in the world market early, and adapt accordingly.
- We benefit from decades of practical experience in many parts of the rubber, thermoplastic and food industries as well as latex processing industries, our expertise ensures timely and target oriented solutions for customers’ requirements.
- We place great emphasis on practical consulting and on the support offered by our experienced technicians on site at customers’ facilities for troubleshooting.
- We become involved in new development activities of our partners often at the initial concept stage, this results in significantly less time spent on development for our clients and their customers. We see ourselves as an 'extended workbench' for our customers.
- Our customers know and appreciate our excellent service portfolio, our ability for innovation and expertise for sustainable development, together with efficient deployment and application of new products and technologies.
- Our close cooperation and partnership with our clients ensures both our and their continued competitive edge in the market.